Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Buried Treasure

From where does inspiration and motivation come? It is one of those things that you can not force yourself to have. No matter how hard you try sometimes its just not there. Especially if you are an artist in any kind of way if you force inspiration your work will not have the quality it was meant to have. How can you walk the fine line between pushing yourself to do good work and forcing inspiration?


When you do have a talent and you have spent more energy trying to conceal it than into the work you could have been doing then its time you really let God in so He can lead you through practicing your virtue of talent. Your talent might not be of grandeur attention but it might be that tiny missing piece of the puzzle God wants for His kingdom to flourish. As I write this I am very convicted of my own talents that I have tried to conceal from God and the world (yes, I too have talents). Realizing that more and more makes me so nervous because I know its gonna be a wild ride when God gets a hold of your talent. So I challenge you all five followers of this little blog to think about your talent and how you can exercise them more or rather how God can exercise them through you. Keep your eyes open for inspiration you never know where it might come from.

Here is a picture that inspires me... Yahweh-Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment