Sunday, February 24, 2019

New Post! I know, it's been awhile...

Hi out there! Not sure if anyone is reading blogs anymore. It seems like its more popular to be on insta or fb but since I am not on any of those I thought I would just check in. There have been many times where I wanted to write but just have not found the time or the words. Talking about my life right now has been a challenge. There is much I want to share, a lot I am trying to figure out and I feel GUILTY about it all! I am not sure I can share in this space anymore where I shared so much of my infertile heart, it feels like a betrayal to even talk about motherhood and my life right now.

I am hoping I find time to write and feel comfortable to do so since this blogging community is so wonderful. I have been enjoying updates from other bloggers when they write which seems like less now due to the popularity of social media. Anyway that is my Sunday rambling and I am determined to write more soon!

7 comments:

  1. How good to see you back! I look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you keep writing. We all have something to learn from one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing and do not feel guilty for your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kat! I was checking on my old blog and deleting spam comments, and I decided to check on some former fellow bloggers! It's been a couple years since your last post, but I wanted to tell you congratulations! Prayers for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete