Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jack's Turn...

Jack decided to blog today so here it goes...

This is crazy. I'm blogging! Well, this is the information age.. or ages, what a big deal, right? I never thought I would own a computer or something so high tech cause I never had much growing up in the ghetto(well my house was ghetto).I have an extreme appreciation for simplicity. Not to say that I am anti change or anti technology, its all good stuff. I mean high tech stuff can help save a life or allow us to see an infant in the womb.

This past weekend at Disneyland, of all places, I had a reminder of my appreciation for simple things. Out of all the rides, I found my self favoring the scary snow white ride. I had no idea what to expect since I never been on it. It through me for a loop! Just the sheer originality of it all! The scary factor was enough to scare the hair off a kid, but for me it was just right to keep me interested to see what came next. After experiencing this masterpiece, I was contemplating what the artists were thinking when they put it together... Some stuff! My wife is awesome!amen.

1 comment: