Saturday, April 13, 2013

Novena Reminder

Some asked if I could send out a Novena reminder for my upcoming surgery so here it is with the link! The novena starts tomorrow on Sunday a few days before the surgery. I also wanted to add any of your intentions to it and pray for y'all during my recovery. So if you want your intentions included just leave a comment and I will be sure to pray for whatever it is :)

I am not too nervous about the upcoming surgery, I just want to get it over with and start the recovery process! I will have JJ write a short blog post about how the surgery went and probably post in the IF Facebook group as I will probably be out of it on pain meds. woohooo ;) Of course I would have to teach him how to do that since he is not too tech savvy.

Than you all in advance for the prayers!

5 comments:

  1. I'll join you in your novena. I'm praying your surgery goes well.

    When I had my DH post something to my blog when I was out of surgery, he did it while sitting next to my hospital bed. I was somehow coherent enough to log in, then he wrote the post, and I gave it the final okay. His part took two minutes. My part took five minutes because my brain was working in slow motion. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for your surgery! I have a note in my planner :)

    And I'll take you up on your generous offer - my intention is similar to yours I imagine, for the gift of motherhood. Also to know God's love more deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be joining you in prayer (and as with most Novena's I'm already behind, but I'll be starting today!).

    Yes please have JJ update us!!!

    ReplyDelete