Monday, April 6, 2009

This and That...

This past weekend we had a fun time hanging out with my sister-in-law and her boyfriend. We went to a great BBQ place. Jack had the porch platter which consisted of: tri-tip, baby back ribs, bbq chicken, mac&cheese, mashed potatoes and sweet tea, of course. I had the salmon w/out sauce, veggies, mashed potatoes a couple of biscuits and sweet tea. I kinda splurged on the mashed potatoes and biscuits but they were so worth it.
We are excited because my younger cousin is on spring break from middle school and she will be staying with us for a couple of days! I used to take care of her when she was a baby but now she is growing up... okay i am done embarrassing her. I am happy because she is coming during holy week and I am excited to show her the traditions that we have as Catholics during this time. She received the Sacrament of First Communion last year so she gets to participate more fully in the Mass.
Thanks for reading, Yahweh-Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment