Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Prayers Please!

A few things we need prayer for...

1. We have some decisions to make within the next couple of months about TTC. Dr. Awesome is going on maternity leave in Jan. which means we need to decide whether or not to go back on cycle plans  before then.

2. Someone in my family tried to commit suicide a few days ago. This is the second time in the past few months that this has happened and it's two different people! A lot of our IF suffering is offered up for the generational healing in my family, there is a lot of traumatic stuff that has gone on that goes back generations. The worst part is that I feel like there is nothing I can do to help, except pray.

3. I caught a cold and there is a lot of work that I need to do this weekend w/ regards to Creighton. I have an Intro. Session on Fri., networking on Sat. @ some events and I wanted to drive up to EPI to meet the new interns on Sunday.

4. We are looking for a new primary care Dr. because the one we have now sucks. We switched our insurance to a PPO so we wouldn't have to go to him anymore. Pray we find a good Dr. for me and my husband.

If you get to our blog through our Facebook  please don't comment directly on our Facebook for privacy reasons for that family member. I purposefully did not put this post on our FB for that reason. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

3 comments: