Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Prayer Buddy Reveal and Merry Christmas!

So my Prayer buddy this Advent was.................. Katie from, The Sunflower Diaries  I have been praying for all of her intentions this Advent. I included her in a novena to St. Joseph, lifted her up at Mass and included her in my daily prayers.

Merry Christmas to you all! Since we did not get gifts for everyone this year we did a gift exchange game on the first day of Christmas with our family. I ended up getting a dvd of West Side Story that JJ stole for me from my SIL. All of JJ's family came over except one of his sisters who is out of state; my mom, brother and grandma came over as well. We ate food, played the game and hung out. We are looking forward to continuing to celebrate the rest of the Christmas season, because it just started it isn't over!

 Here are some crafts and recipes I recently did. If I ever figure out how to do more stuff on my blog I will put a separate tab on the side for crafts and recipes.




Front of  Bag



Back of  Bag



My Ornament


JJ's Ornament




Anniversary gift I made JJ




Gluten Free Spice cookies w/ chocolate



 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the bag!!! Thank-you so much for sending it to me. I do believe it is going to hold all of my medical info/charts/etc...as a reminder that I can't control it all, of my desire to let go, and let God.

    Love the ornaments - and the anniversary gift you made for JJ is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete