1. Anything Tyrone Wells, he is a greatly talented singer/songwriter. JJ and I got to go see him play at a bar/music venue in West Hollywood a couple years ago and it was awesome! One of my favorite songs of his right now is This Love off of his This Love album.
2. The Lumineers, Ho Hey. Now I know what you are thinking, everyone loves this song! Well I would just like to say I did not even know they were playing this song on popular radio until a couple months ago. I have liked the Lumineers since I stumbled upon them 2 years ago and I waited for months just to buy this song on itunes and waited more months to buy the album. I would even go to their website just to play this song over and over again, ask JJ. Ok, so I am a fan.
3. Yes, I know another song that everyone likes but it is a great song. Mumford and Sons I Will Wait
4. Corinne Bailey Rae, Put Your Records On
5. 311, Amber
6. Phillip Phillips, Home
7. Another Tyrone Wells song Sink or Swim
There were many other songs that I wanted to put but I had to cut the list down. There were some songs from the 1990s that are classic and even a song from the 1950s, oh and the Latin Jazz that JJ and I love but alas you will have to wait for next time.