Visit Moxie Wife for more Five Favorites!
1. Baking, baking and more baking! Here is an apple crisp I made for JJ's birthday a few weeks ago. I have also been making a lot of pumpkin stuff, yup I am on the pumpkin bandwagon and loving it!
2. Spending time with my goddaughter on Monday mornings! I would put a picture but I am sure my friend T is not comfortable with that. All I have to say is that she is such a cute 2yr. old who loves to take walks. When we walk by the church she points and says "Jesus" and she always wants to go in and say hi to "baby Jesus" and "mama Mary," be still my heart!
3. This Smash journal! Hallie had featured it as part of her 5 Faves a couple weeks ago and I ordered it with a gift card I had gotten for my birthday from JoAnn's. Here is my first page of smashing...I love St. Therese! The video is just something that makes you happy and inspires you, ya know?
4. These flowers St. Therese gave me through my mom. Our intention for the novena this year was for God to answer our most neediest need and He did. JJ went back to work as of yesterday, her feast day! Thank you Jesus and St. Therese's intercession!
5. This Physician' Formula mascara has been great to just throw on and give my eyes some pop. I naturally have longer lashes and this has been nice to throw on w/ some concealer, a little shadow and some lip balm then poof I am done. I am not naturally a make-up wearer but I really love this mascara!
What are some of your faves right now?