Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What do you eat?!

Some people have asked me what the heck I eat since my diet is so restricted right now. So I think I will post about food from time to time. This was my dinner yesterday...


Salad with Asian Dressing, yum! Asian Dressing recipe from www.joybeyondthecross.blogspot.com modified to be g-free and Candida detox friendly.



Sweet and Sour Chicken from a g-free cookbook, again modified to be Candida friendly. It was actually super easy!


I have about a month and a half to go with the detox/cleanse and I can't believe I have made it this far. Praise God for His mercy and the fact that I actually like veggies!

I fixed my blog so that anyone can comment, I think it was set to only registered bloggers. So if you are getting this from our Facebook feed you can now comment directly on here.

1 comment:

  1. First, how in the world have I missed your wonderful blog?! Rebecca kept telling me to check her "Our Hope is in the Lord" section, but clearly, I wasn't thorough. So glad I found you :)

    Second, both of those look very tasty!

    ReplyDelete